Would you like to serve an incredibly tender, appetizing and uncomplicated dessert to the table? Then take note of the recipe for Tiramisu with curd cheese.
If you don't have the classic Mascarpone cheese used in this dessert on hand, you can always find an alternative. In this case, I propose to make Tiramisu with curd cheese at home and the result will be no worse than the original.
1. Start by brewing natural coffee. For flavor, you can add liqueur or other alcohol, as well as a pinch of vanilla or cinnamon, for example.
2. Combine cheese with sugar and beat until smooth.
3. Savoyardi should be dipped in cooled coffee for a few seconds. Then put them on the bottom of the mold (you can use one mold or serve dessert in portions to the table).
4. Place half of the cheese on top.
5. Again the savoyards dipped in coffee and the second half of the cheese.
6. Sprinkle with sifted cocoa on top and refrigerate for an hour.
Here is such an economical and uncomplicated option how to cook Tiramisu with curd cheese. This dessert is perfect not only for adults but also for children.
Purpose: For a festive table / In a hurry
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Cheese / Mascarpone
Dish: Desserts / Tiramisu
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Curd cheese - 500 grams
- Savoyardi - 500 Grams
- Natural coffee - 1 teaspoon
- Cocoa - 1 Art. the spoon
- Sugar - 100-120 grams