It would seem that the classic Italian dessert could not be more delicious. But if you are ready to experiment, then try this option, how to cook Tiramisu with Nutella.
1. To make Tiramisu with Nutella at home, first brew a cup of aromatic coffee. Let it cool slightly.
2. Separate the whites from the yolks. Add some sugar to the whites and begin to beat. Add sugar gradually until the mixture becomes firm.
3. Combine the mascarpone with the whipped egg whites and stir gently so as not to disturb the airiness.
4. Dip the Savoyardi in slightly cooled coffee and place on the bottom of the serving pan.
5. Spread some cream on top.
6. Add some Nutella.
7. Repeat layers - Savoyardi sticks soaked in coffee, Mascarpone and chocolate Nutrella.
8. Sprinkle with sifted cocoa on top. That's all, dessert is ready.
Now it needs to be sent to the refrigerator for at least half an hour.
Here is a simple recipe for Tiramisu with Nutella. Top with a mint leaf for beauty before serving. Very tasty, rich chocolate and very aromatic dessert. Treat yourself to a sweet tooth!
Purpose: For children / At the banquet table
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Cheese / Mascarpone / Nutella
Dish: Desserts / Tiramisu
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Mascarpone - 250 Grams
- Egg - 3 Pieces
- Nutella - 100 Grams
- Sugar - 100 Grams
- Savoyardi - 8 Pieces
- Cocoa - 2 Art. spoons