Holidays or long-awaited guests are ahead, and you do not know how to pamper them at the dinner table? Try the liver pâté tartlets - a great and delicious snack.
An excellent appetizer for any festive and even dinner table - tartlets with liver pâté. Such an appetizer is especially relevant for any holiday. You can take tartlets and pate ready-made, or you can do both yourself. Usually, a classic shortbread dough is prepared for the tartlets, and chicken liver, onions, carrots and butter are taken for the base of the pate. See below for a recipe on how to make liver pate tartlets.
Purpose: For a festive table / Buffet
Main ingredient: Meat / Offal / Liver / Dough
Dish: Snacks / Tartlets
- Ready-made tartlets - 20 pieces
- Chicken Liver - 300 Grams
- Butter - 150 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Salt and Spices - To taste
- Quail Egg - 10 Pieces
- Cherry Tomatoes - 10 Pieces
How to make "Liver Pate Tartlets"
1. If you take ready-made tartlets and liver pate for this appetizer, then you can cook the dish in less than half an hour. I decided to take ready-made tartlets, and cook the pate myself. So, we take the chicken liver, wash it and send it to the pan to fry along with onions and carrots. 2. When the liver is ready, let it cool down a bit, then send everything to the blender and beat at full power. 3. Add softened butter, salt and spices to the mass, beat until smooth. 4. Meanwhile, boil the quail eggs, let them cool, peel and cut into halves. 5. Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them into halves. 6. Now it remains to decorate our tartlets with liver pate: put the pate into the tartlets, and decorate with half an egg and a tomato on top. You can use any greens to taste.