This is a really cool salad recipe that includes chicken liver, mushrooms, egg, vegetables and cheese. Such a salad is an excellent, tasty and satisfying treat for a festive table and not only.
Perhaps the recipe for making a salad "Ulet" got its name for its amazing "flying" taste, but it seems to me that the salad is so called because it "flies away" from the table instantly. In fact, even when there are many other dishes on the table, such a salad is sorted out first, so I immediately make several plates so that all the guests will have enough. Fortunately, the products in this simple Ulet salad recipe are quite simple and economical, and for that I love it even more.
1) Thoroughly rinse the chicken liver and put it in a saucepan, fill the liver with water, put the pan on fire. Add salt and bay leaf to the water, cook the liver until cooked, then cool.
2) We also boil the eggs hard-boiled, peel the onions, cut them into cubes, three carrots on a coarse grater. We spread the vegetables in heated oil and fry until golden brown, in a separate frying pan, fry the mushrooms cut into pieces. After that, we transfer the mushrooms and vegetables to a paper napkin so that it absorbs all the excess oil.
3) Now you can start assembling the salad, for a start, we three cooled liver on a coarse grater and mix it with 2.5-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise. We spread the resulting mixture in an even layer on a dish in the shape of a circle.
4) Next comes a layer of fried onions and carrots, vegetables can be sprinkled with ground pepper to taste.
5) Also mix the fried mushrooms with mayonnaise (1-2 tablespoons), put the mushrooms on carrots and onions.
6) Processed cheese should be grated on a coarse grater, for this it should be slightly frozen, so it will be easier to rub the cheese. We mix it with two tablespoons of mayonnaise, from this mass we make the next layer.
7) For the last layer, we three boiled eggs on a coarse grater, put them on top of the rest of the layers.
8) Pour the salad with mayonnaise, and put slices of pickled cucumber on the sides and on top, put the dish in the refrigerator for half an hour.
That's the whole option of how to cook the Ulet salad. Garnish the prepared salad with fresh herbs and serve. I am sure all guests will appreciate the taste of this dish. Enjoy your meal!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table / Gala dinner
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken liver
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Chicken liver - 450-500 Grams
- Champignons - 200 Grams
- Egg - 3 Pieces
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Processed cheese - 1.5-2 pieces
- Pickled cucumber - 2 Pieces
- Mayonnaise - 200-250 Grams
- Vegetable oil - To taste (for frying)
Number of Servings: 5-6