Ideal addition to mashed potatoes or pasta. A healthy and tasty dish that is also easy to prepare. Watch how to make gravy liver goulash for the whole family.
Thick goulash with a hearty and tasty side dish is ideal for lunch. For dinner, goulash is best served with fresh vegetables. And preparing liver goulash with gravy is very simple. This dish can be prepared from any liver - beef, pork or chicken. The processes will be the same, the difference will be in the cooking time. Today we are cooking chicken liver. Here's how to make liver goulash with gravy.
1. We wash the liver, see it well: remove the bile ducts and cut into pieces of approximately the same size. You can soak the liver for 15-20 minutes in milk.
2. Peel the onions and carrots, remove the seeds from the pepper. Cut vegetables into cubes or strips (whichever is more convenient for you).
3. Heat one and a half tablespoons of vegetable oil in a frying pan, fry the prepared vegetables for 10 minutes.
4. Then add tomato paste and sour cream to them. Salt, pepper, add dry spices. Bring to a boil.
5. In another frying pan in vegetable oil, fry the liver, doused in flour. Fry over high heat (above medium) until golden brown.
6. Put the fried liver in the gravy with vegetables, stir until the liver is immersed in the gravy. If there is not enough gravy, you can add a little water.
7. Stew the liver in gravy for 10-15 minutes.
Delicate liver in a thick and aromatic gravy is delicious, try it!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken liver
Dish: Hot dishes / Goulash
- Chicken liver - 600 gram
- Onions - 2 Pieces (medium size)
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece (medium size)
- Tomato paste - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Sour cream - 200 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Flour - 1.5-2 Art. spoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon (to taste)
- Ground black pepper - 2-3 Pinch (to taste)
- Spicy Dry Herbs - 2 Pinches (Basil, Herbs of Provence, or whatever you like)