To everyone who loves original taste experiments, I propose to turn their eyes to this most interesting option of how to prepare a New Year's Matinee salad.
1. Start by cooking a turkey. Wash the fillets, dry, rub with a mixture of salt and pepper. You can use your favorite spices if you like.
2. Send the fillets to a frying pan with heated vegetable oil, fry until tender and golden brown.
3. Meanwhile, wash the basil leaves, let them dry.
4. Mash the feta with a fork and place on a serving plate with the basil.
5. Cool the finished turkey (you can also use chicken fillet in the recipe for New Year's Matinee salad) cool a little and cut into slices.
6. Peel the kiwi and cut it into thin slices with a sharp knife.
7. A green sour apple will perfectly complement this salad.
8. As a dressing, not the traditional mayonnaise for a festive table, but an amazing cranberry sauce is used. Pour it on top - and that's it, the "New Year's party" salad is ready at home.
Its amazing taste will not go unnoticed. Original, light and very appetizing.
Purpose: For a festive table / New Year
Main ingredient: Poultry / Turkey
- Turkey fillet - 400 Grams
- Kiwi - 2 Pieces
- Green apple - 1 Piece
- Feta - 100 Grams
- Basil - To taste (or other herbs)
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Pepper - 1 Pinch
- Vegetable oil - 1 teaspoon
- Cranberry sauce - 2 Tbsp. spoons