Delicious and fresh salad, which includes boiled beef, eggs and vegetables. This wonderful dish will be appropriate everywhere, both on the festive table and at the dinner table.
The recipe for the "Bakhor" salad refers to traditional Uzbek cuisine. It perfectly combines meat (beef or lamb) and fresh vegetables, as a salad dressing I usually take a mixture of vegetable oil and vinegar, but you can dress such a salad with mayonnaise or sour cream. And if you boil the meat in advance, then it will take you no more than 15 minutes to prepare the Bakhor salad at home.
1. So, we clean the pre-boiled and already cooled meat from films and tendons, cut the beef into bars.
2. Carefully wash cucumbers (and other vegetables) and wipe dry, cut the cucumbers into bars as well.
3. Peel the onions, cut them into thin half rings, chop the fresh herbs.
4. We also try to cut the tomatoes into cubes, but if the tomatoes are soft, then we cut them into regular cubes.
5. Now we combine all the chopped ingredients in a deep bowl, sprinkle the salad to taste with ground pepper and salt, season it with a mixture of vegetable oil and vinegar.
6. Serve the salad on the table, decorate it with slices of boiled eggs and fresh herbs.
Now you know how to prepare the Bahor salad. Bon appetit, everyone!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table / Festive lunch
Main ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Beef
- Boiled beef - 300 grams (fillet)
- Tomatoes - 2 Pieces
- Cucumbers - 2 Pieces
- Eggs - 2 Pieces (hard boiled)
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Fresh greens - 30-40 grams (dill, cilantro, parsley)
- Vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Vinegar - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Salt - To taste
Number of Servings: 5-6