I would like to bring to your attention an extremely simple way of making tartlets with Almette cheese and lightly salted red fish. This appetizer will look great on the festive table.
This kind of snacks, which are prepared in just 10-15 minutes, are an excellent option for a festive table. Minimum effort, but what an amazing result. Just want to draw your attention to the fact that tartlets with "Almette" cheese at home can be supplemented not only with slightly salted salmon, but also with shrimps, for example, or even red caviar. Cheese goes well with vegetables, so you can fantasize about this topic using other foods that you have on hand.
1. So, wash the greens, dry them well. Chop very finely and place in a salad bowl.
2. Send the cheese there, mix everything well.
3. Optionally, you can add a pinch of salt or pepper, a little lemon juice.
4. Prepare the tartlets by filling them with cheese almost to the top.
5. Separate the fish from the skin, cut the fillets into very thin slices with a sharp knife.
6. Roll up or shape into a flower, for example. Place on top. Add herbs to garnish if desired.
Here's a simple way to make tartlets with Almette cheese. Bright, tasty, simple.
Purpose: For a banquet table / Birthday / New Year / Christmas / Buffet
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Cheese
Dish: Snacks / Tartlets
- Almette - 200 Grams
- Tartlets - 10 Pieces
- Lightly salted fish - 100 Grams
- Greens - 1 Bunch