For game lovers, I want to suggest taking note of an excellent option on how to cook wild boar jellied meat. Suddenly? But how tasty, satisfying and rich.
If we talk about the process itself, then the recipe for making jellied meat from wild boar is very similar to any other. And the taste, do not even hesitate, will exceed all your expectations!
1. First, the meat must be thoroughly rinsed under running water.
2. Put it in a saucepan, cover with clean water and put on fire.
3. After boiling, you can add salt to taste. In the process, be sure to remove the resulting foam so that the broth is not cloudy.
4. While cooking, you can add onions, carrots, bay leaves and a variety of spices to your liking.
5. Aspic from wild boar at home should languish on the lowest heat for at least 7-9 hours.
6. Then carefully remove the meat and cool slightly. Separate from the bones and grind if desired.
7. Place the meat on the bottom of the prepared tins.
8. Strain the broth a couple of times, pour a little into a glass and dissolve the gelatin in it.
9. Let it swell a little, then combine with the remaining broth and stir well.
10. Pour the broth into molds and send gently to the refrigerator until it solidifies.
11. If desired, you can decorate with a leaf of greenery or a slice of carrot, for example.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table
Main ingredient: Meat
Dish: Snacks / Aspic
Cuisine geography: Russian cuisine
- Meat - 1 Kilogram
- Salt - To taste
- Spices - To taste
- Gelatin - 10 Grams