If you want to serve not only a tasty, but also a beautiful traditional appetizer to the table, then this original version of how to cook jellied meat in tins will be very useful. Try it!
Many people simply cannot imagine the New Year's table without this dish. To surprise the family and guests, I suggest making an appetizing and very beautiful jelly meat in molds at home. Silicone is most convenient, but muffin tins will work as well.
1. First you need to deal directly with the basis. Clean, wash and simmer the pork legs.
2. After boiling, remove heat and simmer for about 2 hours.
3. Prepare beef, chicken, and other meat ingredients if desired. Add to saucepan, continuing to simmer.
4. Wash and peel the onion and add to the broth. You can also use carrots if desired.
5. Salt, put bay leaf, allspice. Continue to cook, constantly skimming off the foam.
6. In total, the process will take at least 5 hours (depending on the ingredients). After carefully remove the meat, let it cool slightly.
7. Strain the broth several times, cool to about room temperature, dissolve the gelatin in it.
8. Prepare the molds, distribute the meat on the bottom of each.
9. Pour in broth. For beauty, you can put a slice of carrot, a leaf of greenery or a circle of boiled egg, for example, on the bottom.
10. Carefully fill everything with broth and send to the refrigerator to freeze.
11. Here's a simple recipe for jellied meat in tins. Before serving, carefully remove it from the mold and place it on a plate.
Beautiful, unusual and, most importantly, delicious!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table / New Year
Main ingredient: Meat
Dish: Snacks / Aspic
Cuisine Geography: Russian cuisine
- Pork legs - 2 Pieces
- Chicken Breast - 500 Grams
- Beef - 500 Grams
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Bay leaf - 1-2 pieces
- Allspice - 2-5 Pieces
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Gelatin - 1 Art. the spoon