If you are puzzled by the choice of the main dish for the festive table, then I suggest you pay attention to this simple and satisfying option, how to cook meat in French with potatoes and mushrooms.
1. First, put a frying pan on the fire with a little vegetable oil. Turn on the oven in parallel.
2. Wash, dry a little and cut the mushrooms into medium slices.
3. Send to a frying pan and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Prepare an ovenproof pan by greasing it with a little oil.
5. Wash the pork under running water, dry it a little and cut into medium-sized pieces. Use a hammer to beat off a little on both sides. Season with salt and pepper to taste, you can also use spices and your favorite seasonings in the recipe for cooking meat in French with potatoes and mushrooms.
6. Place the pork on the bottom of the mold. Spread thinly sliced onion on it.
7. Peel the potatoes, cut them into thin slices. Salt a little and put on the meat.
8. Next, spread the fried mushrooms.
9. Grate the cheese, put in a mold. So that the meat in French with potatoes and mushrooms at home has an appetizing crust, do not spare the cheese.
10. Then coat a little with mayonnaise - and you can send the form to the oven.
Bake the dish for about 1.5 hours at medium heat to keep it juicy, tender and cook well.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table
Main ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Pork
Dish: Hot dishes / Meat in French
- Pork - 500 Grams
- Potatoes - 400 Grams
- Mushrooms - 250-300 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Pepper - 1 Pinch
- Cheese - 200 Grams
- Mayonnaise - 150 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon