The Singapore Sling cocktail recipe is specially for those who want to make this New Year especially bright! If you are tired of regular drinks, try this cocktail! Unusual!
This heady cocktail will make your party really fun! True, it takes a long time to cook, and it requires a lot of ingredients, so prepare a large batch at once, and then, when serving, simply fill it with fresh soda. Now I'll tell you how to make a Singapore Sling - delicious!
Purpose: For a festive table / Buffet
Dish: Drinks / Cocktails / Alcoholic
- Gin dry - 50 grams
- Pineapple Juice - 50 Grams
- Lime Juice - 25 Grams
- Cherry Syrup - 25 Grams
- Cointreau - 2 Teaspoons
- Benedictine - 2 Teaspoons
- Grenadine - 1 Teaspoon
- Soda - To taste (to thin if you get a sugary cocktail)
- Lime zest - To taste (for garnish)
How to make "Cocktail Singapore Sling"
1. Fill a 2/3 tall glass with ice. Now, to begin with, mix all the "light" ingredients - juices, gin and cherry syrup. Then add the grenadine. Let's mix. 2. Pour in Cointreau, Benedictine upstairs. Fill everything with soda. Stir gently with a special cocktail mixer or latte teaspoon (long handle). Decorate the cocktail with lime zest. 3. Well, that's all! The cocktail is waiting for its finest hour, serve it on the festive table!