Even the most exquisite festive table will be complemented by a surprisingly tender, appetizing and very original New Year's salad "Pearl" at home.
1. Boil hard boiled eggs.
2. Wash the salad under running water, dry it well.
3. Squids, having previously cleaned from the films, lower them into boiling salted water. After boiling again, remove from heat and let stand for another 5 minutes.
4. Dip the shrimp in salted water with bay leaves, herbs, allspice. After 3-4 minutes, fold in a colander and cool. Clean up.
5. Cool the squid and cut into thin rings. Also in the recipe for the New Year's salad "Pearl" you can use other seafood to taste.
6. Peel and dice the eggs.
7. Prepare a plate for serving, line it with lettuce leaves.
8. Combine squid, shrimp and eggs. Season with mayonnaise and place on a plate in a slide.
9. Cut the salmon into thin slices, cover the sides of the salad.
10. Decorate the center with red caviar.
Here is such an appetizing and very beautiful option for making a New Year's "Pearl" salad. You can decorate the dish with quail eggs and herbs if desired.
Purpose: For a festive table / New Year
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Salmon
- Lightly salted salmon - 250 grams
- Red caviar - 130 Grams
- Egg - 5 Pieces
- Squids - 2 Pieces
- Shrimp - 200 Grams
- Lettuce Leaves - 1 Bunch
- Mayonnaise - To taste