A traditional dish, without which, it seems, the New Year's table cannot be imagined, in an interesting presentation. Here is a simple option for making tartlets with Olivier salad. Try it!
1. The first step is to start preparing a classic salad. To do this, wash the vegetables and send them to the stove to cook with the eggs.
2. Wash, dry and place the meat in a separate saucepan. Put on fire, after boiling, remove the foam and cook until soft. You can also use poultry in the recipe for making tartlets with Olivier salad: turkey or chicken, for example. You can also take meat delicacies - sausage or ham.
3. Cool and peel the finished vegetables.
4. Cut into small cubes (the size of a pea).
5. Place vegetables in a salad bowl and stir.
6. When the meat is cooked, let it cool slightly and then chop it as well.
7. Chop the cucumber, cut the peeled eggs into cubes.
8. It remains to add the peas - and you can mix.
9. Season salad with mayonnaise, add a pinch of salt and pepper if desired.
10. Tartlets with salad "Olivier" should be filled at home just before serving, so it is best to send the salad bowl to the refrigerator and let it stand for at least an hour.
11. You can additionally decorate with a sprig of fresh herbs.
Purpose: For a festive table / New Year / Inexpensive / Buffet
Main ingredient: Meat / Vegetables
Dish: Salads / Snacks / Tartlets
- Meat - 200 Grams
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Potatoes - 1-2 Pieces
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Pickled cucumber - 1 Piece
- Canned peas - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Mayonnaise - 3-4 Art. spoons
- Tartlets - 20 Pieces
Number of Servings: 20