For a daily table or even for a festive menu, it would be a great idea to cook mouth-watering, spicy, delicious chicken legs in honey sauce at home.
This is a very simple recipe for chicken legs in honey sauce, which everyone can easily repeat in their kitchen. If you want, you can add your favorite spices, aromatic herbs, and replace the mustard with tomato sauce, for example. Thanks to the marinade, the legs are not only tasty, but also incredibly beautiful.
1. First, wash your shins under running water and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Place them in a deep bowl and rub on all sides with salt.
3. Combine vegetable oil with mustard in a separate bowl.
4. Use liquid honey, if it is candied, warm it up a little in a water bath.
5. Squeeze lemon juice, send it to a bowl.
6. Whisk everything with a whisk or spoon until smooth.
7. Add paprika and dried garlic. Transfer the legs to the container with the marinade, stir everything so that the marinade completely covers them.
8. Cover the container and refrigerate for a couple of hours to let the legs soak.
9. Then put them in a heat-resistant form and send it to the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes. In the process, be sure to water the shins from above so that they do not dry out.
Here's an option for how to cook chicken legs in honey sauce. They can be served with vegetables or a side dish to taste.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken legs
Dish: Hot dishes
- Chicken legs - 10-12 Pieces
- Honey - 4 Art. spoons
- Mustard - 2-3 tbsp. spoons
- Vegetable oil - 4 Tbsp. spoons
- Lemon juice - 4 Tbsp. spoons
- Paprika - 1 Teaspoon
- Dried Garlic - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - To taste
Number of Servings: 5-6