If you are still looking for the perfect complement to red wine - consider I helped you! Because nothing goes better than shrimp on skewers! Delicious and delicious, try it!
Recipe for preparing an appetizer for red semi-sweet wine - especially for gourmets! In fact, there is nothing complicated here, so a beginner in the kitchen can handle it. The main nuance is that the wine in the marinade should be the same as the one with which you will serve the dish. This makes the shrimp the best pairing with the wine of your choice!
Purpose: For dinner / For a banquet table / Romantic dinner
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Seafood / Shrimps
Dish: Snacks / Dishes on skewers
- Large shrimps - 1 Kilogram (I have tiger shrimps)
- Lemons - 4 Pieces
- Garlic - 1 Piece (1 small head)
- Fruit juice - 3 tbsp. spoons (any, but best of all sour: lemon, orange or pineapple)
- Butter - 50 grams
- Semi-sweet red wine - 0.5 Glasses
- Greens - 1 To taste
- Spices - 1 To taste
How to cook "Red Semi-Sweet Wine Snack"
1. Pre-blanch the shrimps in boiling water for a minute or two, then cool and clean. 2. Cut the lemons into circles and string them on skewers, alternating lemons and shrimps. 3. Let's make the sauce. Melt the butter over low heat and bring to a boil, add wine, herbs, juice, spices and crushed garlic. Bring everything together to a boil, and pour this sauce over the dish when serving. 4. Done! Enjoy your meal!