Moderately satisfying, interesting and tasty appetizer, which will be an excellent addition to both the daily and the festive menu. Here's a simple recipe for stuffed potato tartlets.
1. First you need to do chicken. In the recipe for making potato tartlets with a filling, you can use not only fillets, but also mushrooms, vegetables, as well as meat delicacies, for example. So, wash the chicken, pat dry and cut into small cubes.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry over medium heat until golden brown.
3. Add salt, pepper, your favorite spices.
4. Pass the garlic through a press and add to the pan. Fry for a couple of minutes.
5. Pour in the cream and simmer the fillets until tender.
6. Peel and wash the potatoes in parallel. Grate on a medium grater.
7. Grease the muffin tins well with oil and place the potatoes in them so that they form baskets.
8. Place the chicken filling in the center.
9. Send the forms to the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
10. Grate the cheese and chop the green onions.
11. Toss the onion with the cheese and add a little mayonnaise if desired.
12. Remove the molds from the oven, spread the cheese on top and send it back to bake until tender.
Here's a simple option for making stuffed potato tartlets. Enjoy your meal!
Purpose: On the festive table
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Potatoes
Dish: Snacks / Tartlets
- Chicken fillet - 500 grams
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
- Garlic - To taste
- Potatoes - 8 Pieces
- Vegetable oil - 1 teaspoon
- Cream - 100 Milliliters
- Cheese - 150 Grams
- Green Onions - 1 Bunch
Number of Servings: 10-12