If you like to cook deliciously, but at the same time quickly and easily, then this option, how to cook an appetizer with shrimp in tartlets, will be very useful on your festive table.
This is a very simple recipe for a quick shrimp tartlet snack. If you want, you can use a more complex sauce, adding spices, aromatic herbs or curd cheese, for example. If you like seafood salad, then you can also add boiled squid or crab sticks.
Purpose: For the festive table
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Seafood / Shrimps
Dish: Snacks / Tartlets
- Peeled Shrimp - 500 Grams
- Spicy tomato sauce - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Mayonnaise - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Lemon juice - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Tartlets - 10-12 pieces
- Lettuce Leaves - 1 Bunch
- Pink Pepper - 1 Pinch
Number of Servings: 10-12
How to cook "Shrimp Tartlet Snack"
1. Boil the shrimps until cooked in salted water, adding bay leaves and allspice, for example, if desired. Then clean if necessary. 2. Throw the finished seafood in a colander and cool a little. 3. In the meantime, you can do the sauce. This recipe for making a snack with shrimp in tartlets uses a spicy tomato sauce with mayonnaise and lemon juice. You can add a pinch of salt and sugar if you like. 4. Stir well, then add shrimp to sauce. 5. Wash the lettuce leaves, dry with a paper towel and cut with scissors. 6. Place the leaf on the bottom of the prepared tartlet and then fill it with seafood in the sauce.