For the festive table, I suggest you make traditional, mouth-watering and very tasty French-style meat with champignons at home. This is a classic option that everyone will enjoy.
1. First, turn on the oven and leave it to preheat.
2. Peel the onion and cut into thin half rings.
3. Heat some vegetable oil in a frying pan, then add the onion and fry until transparent.
4. Wash the mushrooms, cut into slices and add to the onion. You don't need to fry them too long to keep them juicy. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
5. In parallel, you can do pork. It is best to use a chop in a recipe for cooking meat in French with champignons. Wash, pat dry, slice and beat lightly on both sides.
6. Lightly oil a heatproof dish. Place the meat on the bottom. Season with salt and pepper to taste (you can also use your favorite spices).
7. Place the fried mushrooms on top and spread evenly.
8. Then you can give free rein to imagination. This simple French style mushroom recipe can be paired with potatoes, tomatoes, bell peppers, or other vegetables to taste.
9. Grate the cheese and pour into the mold.
10. Brush with mayonnaise or sour cream, and then send the form to the oven.
11. Bake the meat at medium temperature for about 45-60 minutes until golden brown.
Here is such a simple and very cool option for cooking meat in French with mushrooms. Help yourself!
Purpose: On the festive table
Main ingredient: Meat / Mushrooms / Champignons
Dish: Hot dishes / French meat
- Low-fat pork - 600 grams
- Mushrooms - 300 Grams
- Cheese - 150-200 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Tomato - 2 Pieces (optional)
- Sweet pepper - 1 Piece (optional)
- Mayonnaise - To taste
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Pepper - 1 Pinch