Home-baked tartlets with cheese are a hearty, yet very simple appetizer for a festive table. Appetizing, very tasty, they will easily fit into any menu.
I want to draw your attention to the fact that this recipe for making baked tartlets with cheese is just one of the possible options. You can experiment with the filling using seafood, as well as vegetables, for example.
1. First, wash the chicken breast and place in a pot of water. Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat until tender.
2. Peel the onion in parallel and cut into small cubes or half rings.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the onion until transparent.
4. Cut the washed and dried mushrooms into cubes. Add to the skillet.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste, fry until tender over medium heat.
6. Cool the boiled breast slightly, then cut into cubes and place in a salad bowl.
7. Add the fried mushrooms there.
8. Season with sour cream and mustard, salt if desired and add spices to taste.
9. Stir the filling and fill the tartlets with it.
10. Finely grate the cheese and sprinkle on top.
11. Put the tartlets on a baking sheet, after covering it with parchment, and send them to the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
Here's a simple option for making baked tartlets with cheese. Garnish with fresh herbs before serving.
Purpose: For the festive table
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Cheese
Dish: Snacks / Tartlets
- Tartlets - 12 Pieces
- Chicken breast - 1 Piece
- Mushrooms - 150 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Vegetable oil - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Pepper - 1 Pinch
- Sour cream - 2 Art. spoons
- Mustard - To taste
- Cheese - 100 Grams