Here is the simplest, but no less tasty and appetizing filling for tartlets with crab sticks at home. This is a great appetizer for a festive table.
This recipe for filling for tartlets with crab sticks is slightly different from the traditional canned corn salad. Such an appetizer is more tender and literally melts in your mouth. Try to diversify the table with such an easy and interesting option.
1. Put eggs in a saucepan, cover with cold water and put on fire. Boil hard boiled, then cool and peel.
2. In the meantime, you can do the crab sticks. Free them from the film and cut them into very small cubes. You can also grate it to make the snack even more tender. To do this, it is better to pre-send the sticks to the freezer for about half an hour.
3. Grate the cheese on a fine grater and send to the sticks.
4. Chop the eggs and add to the salad bowl.
5. Add mayonnaise (the amount depends on your taste).
6. Mix everything carefully. If desired, you can add a pinch of salt, pepper, and chopped fresh herbs to taste, for example.
7. That's the whole secret of how to make filling for tartlets with crab sticks. Delicious, fast and simple.
Enjoy your meal!
Purpose: On the festive table
Main ingredient: Crab sticks
Dish: Salads / Snacks / Tartlets
- Tartlets - 6 Pieces
- Crab sticks - 2 pieces
- Egg - 1-2 Pieces
- Cheese - 100 Grams
- Mayonnaise - To taste