Looking closely at different recipes, in search of the ideal menu for the festive table, do not pass by and pay attention to this simple option of how to prepare New Year's "Sunflower" salad.
The recipe for making New Year's "Sunflower" salad is more of an idea for decoration than filling. If you wish, you can take any option, both meat salad and seafood, for example.
1. In this case, the basis of the dish will be shrimp, which must be boiled and peeled.
2. Also boil hard boiled eggs, peel and cut into small cubes.
3. Cut the crab sticks next.
4. Drain the canned corn and set aside a handful for garnish. Add the rest to the salad bowl.
5. Season with mayonnaise and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste if desired.
6. Put the prepared salad on a serving plate with a small crust.
7. Place leftover corn in the center and a couple of shrimp if desired.
8. All over the surface of the New Year's salad "Sunflower" is decorated with thinly sliced olives at home.
9. In this form, the dish can wait in the wings before serving. And just before sending it to the table, distribute the chips in a circle.
Such a beautiful, tasty and bright salad will surely decorate your holiday. Enjoy your meal!
Purpose: For a festive table / New Year
Main ingredient: Crab sticks
- Crab sticks - 240 Grams
- Corn - 300 Grams
- Shrimp - 200 grams (peeled)
- Egg - 4 Pieces
- Mayonnaise - 1 To taste
- Olives - 100 Grams
- Chips - 50 Grams