In search of an uncomplicated and appetizing main course for lunch or dinner, I suggest you turn your attention to this option, how to make pork goulash with sour cream.
1. First, wash the meat and pat dry a little with a paper towel.
2. Heat some vegetable oil in a skillet.
3. Cut the meat into small pieces and place in the pan.
4. Fry over high heat until crusty.
5. Meanwhile, peel the onions and cut them into small cubes.
6. Place onion with meat, reduce heat to medium and continue to fry, stirring occasionally.
7. In a small container, combine sour cream with tomato sauce. Add salt, pepper, seasonings and spices to taste. You can also use dried herbs and your favorite vegetables to taste in the recipe for making pork goulash with sour cream - carrots, sweet and hot peppers, tomatoes.
8. Add flour to the pan to the meat and mix gently.
9. Then add sauce, reduce heat to low and simmer until soft.
Here's a delicious pork goulash with sour cream at home you will succeed. At the end of cooking, you can add a pinch of fresh herbs. Serve with your favorite side dish or vegetables.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Meat / Pork / Dairy products / Sour cream
Dish: Hot dishes / Goulash
- Meat - 700 Grams
- Sour cream - 100 grams
- Onion - 1-2 Pieces
- Flour - 2 Art. spoons
- Tomato paste or sauce - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Spices - 1 Pinch
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
Number of Servings: 5-6