As a delicious and incredibly simple snack for the New Year's table, I suggest you take note of this interesting option, how to make a salad with mushrooms in tartlets.
This is a very simple recipe for making a salad with mushrooms in tartlets, which will appeal to all lovers of simple snacks. I especially want to draw your attention to the fact that you can use not only fried, but also canned mushrooms, and of several different types.
1. So, peel the onion and cut into thin half rings or cubes.
2. Pour some oil into a frying pan, heat and fry the onion until transparent.
3. Meanwhile, wash, dry and cut the mushrooms.
4. Place them in a skillet and grill until tender over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Remove mushrooms from heat and cool slightly. If you want, you can transfer them to a paper towel to remove excess oil.
6. After placing them in a salad bowl, add canned corn there.
7. Another ingredient that I recommend to complement the salad with mushrooms in tartlets at home is celery. Both the stem and the root will do (in this case, it is he who is used). Chop it up and add it to a salad bowl.
8. It remains to season to taste with mayonnaise or sour cream with mustard.
9. Before serving, fill the tartlets with prepared salad and garnish with fresh herbs.
Purpose: For the festive table / New Year
Main ingredient: Mushrooms
Dish: Salads / Snacks / Tartlets
- Mushrooms - 250 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Vegetable oil - 1 teaspoon
- Canned corn - 3-4 Art. spoons
- Mayonnaise - 1 To taste
- Celery - 1 To taste (optional)
- Salt - 1 To taste
- Pepper - 1 To taste
- Tartlets - 10 Pieces