I want to share with you an idea of what kind of New Year's seafood salad you can make at home. Very light, exquisite, incredibly delicious and delicious.
1. Peel the squids, rinse and immerse them in boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes.
2. Boiled shrimp (bought frozen) is enough to pour boiling water, but cook raw shrimp with salt and spices added to the water.
3. Hard boil the eggs, peel and cut into cubes.
4. Red fish (in the recipe for making a New Year's salad with seafood, you can take any that you like) cut into small pieces and put on the eggs.
5. Cool the squids, cut into rings.
6. Send shrimp and canned corn to the salad bowl.
7. Grate or dice the cheese.
8. Combine sour cream and mayonnaise. Add a little salt and squeeze out the lemon juice. You can also add pepper to taste. Mix everything and season the New Year's seafood salad with the resulting sauce at home.
9. Top with caviar and lemon zest, if desired. Add herbs as desired.
That's the whole simple recipe for New Year's seafood salad. It is impossible to tear yourself away from it, so it will surely become the highlight of your festive table.
Purpose: For a festive table / New Year
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Vegetables / Seafood / Shrimps / Squid / Corn / Dairy products / Cheese
- Lemon - 1 Piece
- Shrimp - 500 Grams
- Canned corn - 150 Grams
- Cheese - 100 Grams
- Red fish - 100 grams (lightly salted)
- Squid - 500 Grams
- Eggs - 3 Pieces
- Mayonnaise - 3-4 Art. spoons
- Sour cream - 3-4 Art. spoons
- Salt - To taste
- Red caviar - 100 Grams