With all lovers of Asian cuisine, I want to share a simple, but very interesting option on how to cook funchose with pork and vegetables.
1. Wash the meat, dry it a little and cut into thin strips.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the meat over high heat until golden brown. Add salt and pepper, reduce heat to medium and fry for another 5 minutes.
3. Pour a little oil into a separate frying pan and send to the stove.
4. Peel the onion and cut into thin half rings. Fry until golden brown and then place on a plate.
5. Add a little more oil and sauté the bell peppers, peeled and cut into thin strips. If desired, a little chili can be added to the recipe for making funchose with pork and vegetables to taste.
6. Peel and grate the carrots. Put in the pan, having previously removed from it before. Fry until soft.
7. Cut a cucumber into thin cubes and fry for a couple of minutes.
8. When all the vegetables are separately fried, add the garlic passed through the press to the meat in the pan and put all the vegetables in a couple of minutes.
9. First fill the noodles with cold water for 5 minutes, and then for the same amount of hot water.
10. Stir the entire contents of the pan. Add lemon juice, a little more salt, pepper, a pinch of coriander, paprika.
11. Place the noodles in a colander to drain the liquid.
12. Stir gently again and remove from heat after 5 minutes.
So, an appetizing funchose with pork and vegetables at home is ready to serve. Enjoy your meal!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Pork
dishes Cuisine geography: Asian
- Funchoza - 200 Grams
- Pork - 400 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Sweet pepper - 1 Piece
- Cucumber - 1 Piece
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 1-4 Cloves
- Lemon juice - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Paprika - 1 Pinch
- Black pepper - 1 pinch
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Coriander - 1 Pinch