Quick-to-prepare, hearty and airy kefir pies in the oven without yeast at home are a great baking option without unnecessary hassle for busy housewives.
1. It will take a minimum of effort and time to prepare the dough. So, in a small bowl, combine kefir with salt, sugar and soda. If you use not too acidic kefir, then the soda can be additionally quenched with lemon or vinegar juice.
2. Pour in vegetable oil and gradually add sifted flour. The dough should not be dense, so that the kefir pies in the oven without yeast at home are airy, but it should not stick to your hands.
3. Let the dough stand for a while, cover it with a clean towel. In the meantime, get busy with the filling. You can use absolutely everything - cabbage, eggs with herbs, potatoes, mushrooms or meat, for example.
4. Place the dough on a floured surface. Separate small pieces by rolling them into a ball first. Then roll it out, but not too thin.
5. Place the prepared filling in the center and seal the edges tightly.
6. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil and put the finished pies there.
7. For a more ruddy crust, use whipped yolk in the recipe for making pies on kefir in an oven without yeast, with which you need to grease the top and sides.
8. Send the baking sheet to the preheated oven and bake until tender at 200 degrees.
Purpose: For breakfast / For lunch / For dinner / For children / For an afternoon snack / Quickly
Main ingredient: Dough / Yeast-free dough
Dish: Baking / Cake
- Kefir - 1 Glass
- Vegetable oil - 0.5 cups
- Flour - 3-3.5 cups
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Sugar - 1 Pinch
- Soda - 1 Pinch