When you want to see not only delicious, but also beautiful dishes on the festive table, pay attention to the recipe for making New Year's Dragon salad.
1. Wash potatoes and beets, heat and cook until soft.
2. Eggs, hard boiled, cool and peel.
3. Remove the skin from the herring and remove the seeds, leaving a clean fillet. Cut into small cubes. You can also use light salted salmon in the recipe for New Year's Dragon salad, for example.
4. At the bottom of the serving plate, place the Korean carrots, slicing them with a knife. Give immediately the shape of a dragon and lay out each subsequent layer in the same way.
5. Cut eggs into small cubes and place on top. Brush a little with mayonnaise and add a pinch of salt if desired.
6. Put a slice of sweet red pepper into the mouth of the future dragon.
7. Spread the pieces of fish with mayonnaise.
8. Grate potatoes on a coarse grater or cut into cubes. Salt well and coat with mayonnaise.
9. Next, distribute the grated beets, with the help of which finally fix the form (pressing with your hands and forming the drocan).
10. Be sure to coat with mayonnaise and salt.
11. In this form, the salad can be sent to the refrigerator for an hour or two.
12. Then add the canned peas and garnish the top with lettuce or other herbs. Here you can show all your imagination, as each New Year's Dragon salad at home will be unique and inimitable.
Purpose: At the festive table
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Vegetables / Herring
- Herring - 1 Piece
- Egg - 2-3 Pieces
- Potatoes - 3-4 Pieces
- Beets - 1 Piece
- Korean Carrot - 150 Grams
- Canned Peas - 100 Grams
- Mayonnaise - 200 Grams
- Sweet pepper - 1 Piece (red)
- Greens - 1 To taste