For lovers of an active lifestyle and adherents of a healthy diet, I can recommend such a healthy and tasty salad of stalked celery and Peking cabbage. Spicy and very unusual!
I will tell you how to make a petiole celery salad at home. If someone is confused by the presence of mayonnaise in this recipe, it is better not to add it at all, or simply increase the amount of sour cream. Overall, I am sure that you will appreciate the excellent taste of this salad!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Celery / Celery stalk
- Sour cream - 4 Art. spoons
- Mayonnaise - 2 Tbsp. spoons (not greasy)
- Coarse mustard - 2 Art. spoons
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Wine vinegar - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Pepper - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Peking cabbage - 500 grams
- Petiole celery - 300 Gram
- Cucumber - 300 Grams
- Chicken breast - 1 Piece (boiled)
- Greens - To taste (parsley and dill)
How to make "Petiole Celery Salad"
Chop the cabbage finely. Also finely chop the stalked celery. Cut the cucumber into equal cubes. Cut the boiled chicken breast into small cubes. Combine in a salad bowl: celery, cabbage, chicken and cucumber. Add chopped greens, mix. Let's prepare a dressing. Mix thoroughly: mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, salt, pepper, sugar, vinegar and lemon juice.