A simple cake recipe with pieces of biscuit and fruit is for those who want to please guests with something delicious, but are not ready to spend a lot of time preparing. Everything is very simple here!
The recipe for making a cake with pieces of biscuit and fruit is for you! Try it by all means, and you will understand that some pastries do not even need to be baked - and without that it will turn out delicious and beautiful, as if the pastry chef had just brought it to you in the kitchen! this cake is delicious and beautiful. I think the guests will be delighted!
Purpose: For the banquet table
Main ingredient: Fruit / Dough / Biscuit dough
Dish: Baking / Cakes
- Sponge cake - 2-3 pieces
- Nutella - 1 Piece (1 large jar)
- Marzipan - 140 Grams
- Whipped Cream - 200 Grams
- Curd - 100 Grams
- Candied fruits - 50 grams
- Fruit - 150 grams (to taste. I add apples and berries in summer, dried apricots in winter)
- Chocolate drops - 50 Grams
How to make a "Cake with biscuit pieces and fruits"
1. Roll the marzipan thinly and spread it out in a baking dish to make the sides. We cut off the remains, but do not discard. 2. Using a brush, spread the nutella over the marzipan. 3. Next - cut the biscuit into pieces, spread the layer. 4. In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, whipped cream and the rest of the marzipan. Further - pieces of fruit, chocolate and candied fruits. 5. Spread this mixture over the biscuit. And on top of this mixture - again a layer of biscuit. 6. Gently turn the cake over, take it out of the mold and cover generously with chocolate paste on all sides. Done!