All lovers of juicy and healthy red fish will definitely love this simple coho salmon steak recipe. A delicious meal for the whole family, prepared in just 20 minutes.
This is a simple recipe for cooking coho salmon steak, which can be safely called a quick hand option. The fish itself is very tasty and does not require any special additives - spices or herbs. If desired, you can of course use the marinades to taste.
1. First, the fish must be thoroughly washed, dried and, if necessary, cut.
2. Combine salt and pepper.
3. Add a little olive oil and the freshly squeezed juice of half a lemon. Grate the fish from all sides with the resulting mixture.
4. Heat a little more oil in a frying pan. You can also cook a coho salmon steak at home on a wire rack, for example, it will be very tasty.
5. Put the fish in a skillet and fry over medium heat. It is important not to overdry the coho salmon, so that the inside of the fish remains a little pinkish.
6. The remaining half of the lemon can also be put into the pan and fried.
7. Serve the dish to the table, you can put lemon next to it. Its juice is a great addition to fish before consumption. This steak does not even need a sauce, it is completely self-sufficient.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Coho salmon
Dish: Hot dishes / Steak
- Coho salmon - 400 Gram
- Lemon - 1 Piece
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Pepper - 1 Pinch
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon