Any classic recipe can transform over time. This simple baursaki dough recipe is an excellent proof of this. Little time? This is not a problem with this option!
If you do not have enough time, but want to pamper yourself with this famous Kazakh dish, then there is an option of how to prepare dough for baursaks quickly, especially for you. Believe me, the result will pleasantly surprise you!
1. Pour kefir into a deep bowl (you can use whey, for example, or another fermented milk product). Pour in sugar, a pinch of salt and soda. If kefir is not acidic enough, then it is better to extinguish the soda beforehand.
2. Add mayonnaise and start stirring vigorously until smooth.
3. Gradually add the sifted flour and knead the dough.
4. When the dough stops sticking to your hands, place it on a floured surface and knead it well with your hands.
5. Now it should be left for 10 minutes to "rest" a little.
6. That's the whole secret of how to make dough for baursaks quickly and without unnecessary hassle. It remains only to divide it into 3-4 parts, roll each sausage and cut into small pieces.
Baursaks can be of absolutely any shape that you like. Fry them in a large amount of vegetable oil until golden brown.
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Bakery / Baursaki
- Flour - 300 Grams
- Mayonnaise - 20 Grams
- Kefir - 100 Milliliters (or other dairy product)
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Soda - 1 Pinch
- Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
Number of Servings: 15-20