Hearty and tasty pita roll in a pan is a great option for a family dinner or lunch when you want something tasty and simple at the same time. This roll cooks quickly, check it out for yourself!
This simple pan pita roll recipe is one of my favorites. If only because it allows you to experiment with the ingredients as you please. Although it was in this variation of ingredients that I liked the roll the most. So I recommend!
Purpose: For lunch
Main ingredient: Meat / Poultry / Chicken / Beef / Lavash
Dish: Hot dishes / Shawarma
- Chicken fillet - 150 Grams
- Veal - 150 Grams
- Carrots - 2 Pieces
- Cucumber - 1 Piece
- Cabbage - 1/3 Piece (one third of a medium head)
- Tomatoes - 1-2 Pieces
- Ketchup - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Mayonnaise - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Mustard - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Spices - To taste
- Onions - 1-2 Pieces
How to cook "Lavash roll in a pan"
1. Fry pieces of meat and chicken until golden brown. Do not spare spices, you can even pre-marinate the meat. 2. Next, reduce the heat, add finely shredded cabbage, half-rings onions, chopped carrots and tomato slices. Pour in ketchup, mayonnaise and mustard now. Stir and simmer until tender. Spices to taste. 3. Put the filling on pita bread, add pieces of fresh cucumbers. We wrap it in a tight roll, squeeze it a little, and cut it into smaller rolls. Fry them in a dry frying pan. 4. I was frying in a grill pan. It turned out very appetizing!