I'll tell you how to make a Palermo cake at home. If you can't imagine your life without sweets, you will love this three-layer and three-color cake! Delicious, delicate and simple!
You will definitely like this simple recipe for the "Palermo" cake. The result is a delicious and delicate dessert that will not leave anyone indifferent. Sweet, looks exquisite and easy to prepare! You can also complement it with something else as you like. For example, add nuts or a layer of orange jam - you get a completely different, but no less delicate taste!
Purpose: On the festive table
Main ingredient: Dough / Biscuit dough
Dish: Baking / Cakes
- Chocolate sponge cake - 1-2 Pieces
- Chocolate - 2 Pieces (2 bars of 100 grams)
- Whipped Cream - 200 Grams
- Powdered sugar - 100 Grams
- White biscuit - 1-2 pieces
Number of Servings: 5-6
How to cook "Cake" Palermo"
1. The first step is to bake two biscuits - classic white and chocolate. I bought a chocolate one, and baked a white one according to the classic recipe (2 eggs, a glass of flour and a glass of sugar). You can bake two biscuits yourself, and add cocoa or chocolate to one to make a dark biscuit. 2. Put the white biscuit on the bottom of the mold first. Melt half of all the chocolate and grease the white biscuit with a thick layer. Then cover the white biscuit with brown and also brush with chocolate. 3. Now - the cream. Melt the remaining half of the chocolate, mix with whipped cream and powdered sugar. Place the cream on top of the chocolate covered sponge cake. Let's send it to the refrigerator. 4. In this form, let it stand until the top layer hardens a little. 5. And now carefully remove from the mold and cut into pieces. The cake is ready!