Sour Cream For "Napoleon" - Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Sour Cream For "Napoleon" - Recipe With Photo
If you love a juicy, "wet" Napoleon cake - this cream recipe is just for you. The cream is prepared quickly and easily, and thanks to it the cake will be ready for you much faster.
Cake "Napoleon" is one of the favorites in many families. My family is no exception. I prefer this cake with butter and condensed milk cream, and my husband either with custard or sour cream. Sour cream is one of the simplest and very easy to make. But sour cream should be thick and greasy, otherwise the cream will be liquid. I am telling you how to make sour cream for Napoleon.
1. To play it safe, I always put sour cream in cheesecloth folded in 2-3 layers and hang it for an hour - let the excess liquid drain.
2. I always add chopped walnuts to the cream for this cake. But you can do without them. If you decide to make a cream with nuts, lightly fry them in a dry skillet, and then chop in any convenient way. You can just push them with a rolling pin,can be chopped with a blender (smaller).
3. All preparatory steps have been passed, and now we will proceed to the main process. We put the sour cream in a bowl, add powdered sugar to it, begin to beat with a mixer or just a whisk until smooth. This will take you 3-4 minutes. Do not get carried away and whisk the sour cream into butter.
4. Now pour the prepared nuts and mix. The cream is ready!
If your cream turns out to be liquid, add a thickener for sour cream to it. It is sold in stores, and it is better to have it in stock before preparing sour cream.
Purpose: Inexpensive / Quickly
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Sour cream
Dish: Desserts / Cream
- Sour cream - 1 Liter (not less than 30% fat)
- Powdered sugar - 250 Grams
- Walnuts - 100 Grams (optional)