Chicken Hearts With Mushrooms In A Creamy Sauce - A Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Chicken Hearts With Mushrooms In A Creamy Sauce - A Recipe With A Photo
Not sure what to cook for lunch? Or maybe take a look at the recipe for making chicken hearts with mushrooms in a creamy sauce? An amazingly juicy, tender and very tasty dish.
1. Hearts should be washed properly under running water and discarded in a colander. Then - cut off all films and seals, and cut the hearts themselves in half.
2. Pour some vegetable oil into a frying pan, send it to the fire.
3. Lay out the hearts, fry them over medium heat for about 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Peel the onion, cut it into medium-sized half rings. You can also use garlic in the recipe for making chicken hearts with mushrooms in a creamy sauce.
5. Place the onions in a skillet, stir gently and continue to fry until the onions are tender.
6. This is enough time to wash, dry and cut the mushrooms.
7. Place the mushrooms in the skillet. After a couple of minutes, when they begin to decrease in size, salt and pepper everything to taste, mix well.
8. When most of the liquid in the pan has evaporated, you can add the cream.
9. Now the fire can be removed to a minimum and simmer chicken hearts with mushrooms in a creamy sauce at home until cooked.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Mushrooms / Chicken hearts
Dish: Hot dishes
- Hearts - 500 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Mushrooms - 250 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Cream - 150 Milliliters
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Pepper - 1 Pinch