Dandelion Jam Without Cooking - Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Dandelion Jam Without Cooking - Recipe With Photo
Amazing aromatic dandelion jam can be prepared without boiling, in a cold way. You will have to work on the flowers a little longer, but more nutrients will remain.
Use this recipe to make healthy and delicious dandelion jam without boiling. Yes, no cooking. All useful substances are preserved in this jam. The recipe is very simple, but be patient: you will have to work on the flowers. So, let's prepare.
1. We collect dandelion flowers for a start. You can immediately arm yourself with scissors and cut off only flowers - yellow petals without a receptacle. And you can also collect bright petals at home at the table.
2. Put the petals in a jar, sprinkling them with sugar. You can pour liquid honey and stir.
3. And within three days we mix the jam several times a day. The sugar should dissolve. The honey-drenched petals do not need to be mixed.
4. Then we spread the sugar jam in small, always dry and sterilized jars. Turn it upside down and insist for two weeks. Then you can use the blank or put the jam in the refrigerator for storage.
Honey jam can also be consumed after two weeks.
Dish: Billets / Jam
Cuisine geography: Russian cuisine
- Dandelion flowers - 500 Grams
- Sugar - 750 Grams