Festive, tasty and original, this turkey fillet roll at home will be a worthy decoration for any feast! A combination of rice, berries, bacon and turkey - you've never tried this!
Like any bird, the turkey always seemed a little dry to me. To still make it tasty and melt in your mouth, I combined two steps in this dish at once: I added juicy berries and fatty bacon! The dish turned out to be beyond praise! And how to make a turkey fillet roll, I'll tell you now!
Purpose: For the festive table
Main ingredient: Meat / Poultry / Turkey / By-products
Dish: Hot dishes / Rolls
- Rice - 100 Grams
- Cranberry - 50 Grams
- Sour cream - 100 grams
- Turkey fillet - 900 Grams
- Bacon - 200 Grams (about 6-8 stripes, depending on the resulting roll length)
- Water - 200 Grams (for cooking rice)
- Shallots - 1 Piece (1 stalk)
- Spices - To taste
- Greens - To taste
- Butter - 1 tbsp. the spoon
How to make "Turkey Fillet Roll"
1. First, let's make the filling. To do this, fry pre-boiled rice with chopped shallots and cranberries in butter. When the cranberries let out the juice, and the rice becomes a little ruddy, pour in the water, reduce the heat. Simmer the rice until cooked, adding spices and herbs to taste. Then we cool this mixture. 2. Beat off the turkey fillet, rub with salt and spices. You should get a long piece or several small ones - in any case, evenly spread our rice in the center, roll everything into a roll. We fasten the edges with toothpicks. 3. I got two pot-bellied rolls of something like this. Put the bacon on top of the turkey. Then we carefully wrap the dish in foil, send it to the oven. 4. At a temperature of 175 degrees in the oven, I baked for 40 minutes, then removed the foil and allowed the top layer to fry for another 10 minutes. This is how the dish turned out. five. When it cools down a little, cut it with a sharp knife and serve it to the table!