Asian cuisine has long been included in the daily diet. Every self-respecting culinary specialist should definitely know how to cook Chinese noodles with seafood, so I'll tell you about it today.
All components of the dish can be bought without any problems in the supermarket, and rice noodles have already managed to fall in love with many housewives. And although the dish belongs to the Chinese cuisine, there are absolutely no difficulties with its preparation, the most important thing is to cook the seafood correctly so that it does not turn out to be "rubbery".
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Seafood / Noodles
Dish: Hot dishes
- Chinese noodles - 300 Grams
- Seafood cocktail - 0.5 Kilogram (mussels, shrimp, squid)
- Soy Sauce - 50 Milliliters
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
How to cook "Chinese Seafood Noodles"
1. My seafood cocktail is frozen, so I take everything out of the refrigerator in advance, put it in a bowl and defrost it at room temperature. 2. I take the Chinese rice noodles out of the package and put them on a plate, fill them with cold water and leave them for 10 minutes. 3. Pour water into a saucepan, send it to the fire, after boiling, boil the rice noodles for 2-5 minutes. 4. I put the finished noodles in a colander to drain the excess water. 5. I put the pan on the fire, pour in the olive oil and heat it up, peel the garlic and chop it finely, send it to a preheated pan. 6. Pour in soy sauce (its amount can be increased or decreased).