It is mistakenly believed that if a dish belongs to a foreign cuisine, then it is necessarily complex. I hope that the recipe for how to cook meat in sweet and sour sauce in Chinese, will break this stereotype.
Perhaps the recipe is not 100% Chinese cuisine, I suspect that it was slightly modified and simplified, because in Chinese cuisine, as in all Asian countries, there are so many spices that we do not even know half of them. And it is very difficult to buy them from us. The combination of unusual and unusual tastes brings this dish very much closer to Chinese cuisine, so be sure to try it!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Meat / Pork / Fruit
Dish: Hot dishes
- Pork - 0.5 Kilogram
- Sugar - 5 Grams
- Ground ginger - 1 teaspoon
- Mini carrots - 100 Grams
- Canned Pineapples - 200 Grams
- Starch - 15 Grams
- Soy Sauce - 50 Milliliters
- Sunflower oil - 40 Milliliters
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 Piece
How to cook "Chinese Sweet and Sour Meat"
1. My meat and wipe it with a paper towel, then cut it into slices (1.5 centimeters in thickness), always along the grain, so that it retains its juiciness. 2. I cut each slice of pork into strips of 1.5 centimeters in size. In a bowl I mix starch, soy sauce, ginger powder and sugar, mix everything thoroughly and lower the pieces of meat. 3. I cut my bell peppers, peel the seeds and cut the vegetable into long strips, then fry them in a pan with sunflower oil and carrots for 5 minutes over high heat. 4. Then I add canned pineapples to the vegetables on the stove, cutting them into small pieces. Stir and remove from heat. 5. I fry the marinated pork in a separate pan with sunflower oil over maximum heat for about 7-10 minutes. 6. At the very end, I add cooked vegetables to the pork and mix,I warm it up for 1-2 minutes, and then remove it from the heat.