If you like hearty, appetizing and uncomplicated dishes in the process, then I want to suggest that you take note of a very cool option on how to cook eggplant baked with mushrooms in a pot.
1. First, wash, dry and cut the eggplant into small cubes.
2. Put them in a frying pan with heated vegetable oil and fry over high heat until golden brown.
3. Peel the onion, chop it in any way convenient for you.
4. In a separate skillet, fry it until transparent.
5. Add the diced mushrooms to the onion. Fry them until the excess liquid evaporates. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Place a spoonful of sour cream on the bottom of each pot.
7. Arrange the eggplants, pre-salting them to taste.
8. Above - mushrooms.
9. Optionally, sprinkle with grated cheese on top.
10. Send to the preheated oven for 35-45 minutes. Here's a simple but very cool recipe.
11. Before serving, add more sour cream and fresh herbs to each pot.
Enjoy your meal!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Eggplant
Dish: Hot dishes
- Eggplant - 4 Pieces
- Mushrooms - 300 Grams
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Sour cream - 1 Glass
- Vegetable oil - 2-3 tbsp. spoons
- Salt and Pepper - To taste
- Greens - To taste