Quick Pouring Cabbage Pie - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Quick Pouring Cabbage Pie - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
2023 Author: Kimberly Farrell | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:15
Using this recipe, you can make a bulk pie not only with cabbage, but also with any other filling. You will need a minimum of effort, because liquid pies are one of the easiest.
I recently learned how to make a Quick Pouring Cabbage Pie, a great filling dish with incredible flavor! Such a cake can be prepared for a holiday or for an everyday menu. Moreover, such a pie can be taken with you as a hearty snack to work or school, especially if you prepare it in a smaller form. You can make a cake with any filling: ham, vegetables, cheese, meat, this will only make it tastier.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Cabbage / Dairy products / Kefir / Flour
Dish: Baking / Pies
- Flour - 250 Grams
- Cabbage - 200-300 Grams
- Cheese - 100 Grams
- Kefir (sour cream) - 200 Milliliters
- Mayonnaise - 100 Milliliters (or refined oil)
- Green onions - 2-3 Bunches
- Chicken Egg - 3 Pieces
- Soda - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Dill - 2 Art. spoons
How to make "Quick Pour Cabbage Pie"
1. Prepare the filling: chop the cabbage, salt and lightly remember. Add chopped dill and green onions and stir. 2. Prepare the dough: mix kefir or sour cream well with baking soda. Whisk eggs, add kefir or sour cream with soda and mayonnaise to them. Mix well. 3. Mix flour with baking powder and salt. Combine the dry and liquid parts of the dough in several steps. Grease a baking dish with vegetable oil and pour half of the dough into it, distributing it evenly. 4. Place the filling on top of the dough and cover with the remaining dough. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake in an oven preheated to 190 degrees for 30 minutes. Enjoy your meal!