Caesar Salad (plus Sauce) - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Caesar Salad (plus Sauce) - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
2023 Author: Kimberly Farrell | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:15
In this recipe, you will learn how to make Caesar Salad (plus sauce), a very popular salad that is perfect for any table, everyday and festive. Be sure to check it out!
I hasten to share with you a recipe for one of the most popular and delicious salads. It will decorate any table, and cooked according to a traditional recipe, your loved ones and guests will certainly like it. You will also learn how to make Caesar sauce, which makes the salad incredibly tasty and rich. The combination of all the ingredients makes this salad very nice and satisfying. Be sure to try making it at home!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table / Birthday / Whip up
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Dairy products / Cheese / Eggs / Chicken fillet / Parmesan
Dish: Salads / Caesar salad
- Romano salad - 200 gram
- Chicken fillet - 1 Piece (or breast)
- Cherry tomatoes - 4-5 Pieces
- Parmesan - 50-100 Grams
- White bread - 200 grams (or loaf)
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Olive Oil - 120 Milliliters
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Lemon juice - 1/2 Piece
- Sweet mustard - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - 1 To taste
- Pepper - 1 To taste
How to make Caesar salad (plus sauce)
1. First, prepare croutons. To do this, cut the bread or roll into small cubes and dry with finely chopped garlic in a pan greased with olive oil until golden brown. 2. Then prepare the sauce. To do this, pierce two eggs with a needle from below and immerse them in boiled water for 2 minutes. 3. Remove the eggs and break them into a glass. Add mustard, salt, pepper, lemon juice and beat well again. Add some grated Parmesan cheese. While whisking, add 100 ml of olive oil. 4. Sear the chicken breast on both sides until golden brown, season with salt and pepper. Then put together the salad: place croutons, sliced chicken breast, thin slices of parmesan and cherry tomatoes on the lettuce leaves. Season the salad with the sauce. Enjoy your meal!