PP Chicken (three Recipes) - Step By Step Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: PP Chicken (three Recipes) - Step By Step Recipe With Photo
Chicken is the main ingredient in healthy meat dishes. In this recipe, you will learn how to make PP Chicken (three recipes): Chicken Nuggets, Oven Chicken Cutlets, and Baked Chicken!
Even a dish like chicken nuggets can be made healthier! In all three recipes, you will need to use the oven because nuggets, patties, and chicken legs need to be baked. Be sure to prepare sauces for poultry, with them the dish turns out to be much tastier, and the taste becomes richer. You can take herbs to taste: dill, parsley, basil or cilantro. You can also add some spices if desired.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken
Diet: PP recipes
- Chicken fillet - 1 Kilogram
- Chicken Legs - 4 Pieces
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Water - 50 Milliliters
- Soy Sauce - 100 Milliliters
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Apple Cider Vinegar - 1 Teaspoon
- Corn starch - 2 Tbsp spoons
- Honey - 1 Art. the spoon
- Oat bran - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Ginger - 10 Grams
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Greens - 1 Bunch
- Cheese - 100 Grams
How to cook "PP chicken (three recipes)"
1. Prepare the nuggets: cut half the chicken fillet into small pieces. Separate the whites from the yolks. Dip each piece of meat first in protein, then roll in oat bran. 2. Place the nuggets on a greased baking sheet and bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes. 3. Prepare the sauce: add garlic, finely chopped herbs and mustard, half a tablespoon of soy sauce to the sour cream, and pepper to taste. Serve the nuggets with this sauce. 4. For the second course prepare Teriyaki sauce: grate ginger on a fine grater, add garlic to it. Add water, soy sauce, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, ginger and garlic, cornstarch and honey to the pot. 5. Stir well and put on fire. Heat until the sauce thickens. Pour the resulting sauce over the chicken legs and brush well. 6. Send to an oven preheated to 200 degrees until golden brown. Sprinkle sesame seeds on the finished dish.