Adjapsandal In Georgian - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Adjapsandal In Georgian - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
You have not tried this yet! Every nation has some delicious vegetable dishes, but this is what I love the most. Original, spicy, fresh and tasty, try ajapsandal!
I bring to your attention a recipe for preparing a delicious dish, and therefore I will be happy to tell you how to cook ajapsandal in Georgian. I'm sure you will love this dish! It is moderately refined, moderately light, moderately simple, moderately nourishing, besides, it has an incredible taste! Highly recommend!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Eggplant / Bulgarian pepper
Dish: Hot dishes
- Eggplant - 4-6 Pieces
- Carrots - 3 Pieces
- Bulgarian pepper - 4 pieces
- Hot green pepper - 1 Piece
- Onions - 2-3 Pieces
- Tomatoes - 5 Pieces
- Greens - 100 grams (basil, cilantro, parsley)
- Coriander - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Hops-suneli - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Salt - 1 To taste
- Nuts - 2 Pinches
How to cook "Ajapsandal in Georgian"
1. Let's prepare all the ingredients. Wash and dry the vegetables. 2. Cut the vegetables into slices, fry in vegetable oil first, peppers, onions and carrots, as well as eggplants (until golden brown). 3. And now in a saucepan, separately sauté chopped herbs with spices. Add to the vegetable mixture. 4. Scald the tomatoes to remove the skin. Grind the resulting pulp with salt and add to the vegetables. Turn down the heat and continue extinguishing. Grind the garlic separately with cilantro and nuts, add to the dish. 5. Stir, simmer all together on low heat for 15 minutes under the lid. Spices to taste.