PP Waffles In The Oven - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: PP Waffles In The Oven - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Better than a healthy breakfast can only be a sweet healthy breakfast: for example, PP waffles in the oven. They're easy to make, but the aroma and flavor of this dish will drive you crazy! Serve with sweet syrup!
Waffles are a great quick and healthy sweet breakfast, so here's how to make PP waffles in the oven if you don't have a waffle iron. For this, it is advisable to have a special form for baking waffles, since with its help the finished dish turns out to be very beautiful. This recipe uses natural yoghurt as the basis for the waffle dough, which you can sweeten with syrups, honey or sugar if you wish. Be sure to garnish the finished dish with chocolate syrup and berries.
Purpose: For breakfast / For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Dough
Dish: Baking / Waffles / Sweet
Diet: PP recipes
- Natural yogurt - 100 Milliliters
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Oat flour - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Rice flour - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Coconut flakes - 0.5 Art. spoons
- Cocoa - 1 Teaspoon
- Baking powder - 1 pinch
How to cook "PP waffles in the oven"
1. Add the egg to the yogurt. Whisk lightly until smooth. Add oat flour, rice flour, coconut flakes, sweetener, baking powder, and vanillin to taste. 2. Optionally, you can make the waffles chocolate by adding cocoa to the dough. Bake in a waffle iron or in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 20 minutes. 3. Pour the finished waffles with chocolate syrup and garnish with berries and coconut. Enjoy your meal!