PP Shawarma - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: PP Shawarma - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Loved shawarma can cook another, this time a healthy version of shawarma, because in this recipe I will tell you how to cook PP shawarma with chicken, lettuce, vegetables and cheese!
For making PP shawarma, I recommend using spinach pita bread. It is very healthy and also has a pleasant green color, which gives the dish a special freshness. You can use your favorite vegetables as a filling (for example, add bell peppers). I recommend that you put more cheese in the filling and heat the pita bread before serving, the flavor will be incredible! This shawarma is not only satisfying, but also very healthy, so be sure to cook it as a snack.
Purpose: For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Dairy products / Noodles
Dish: Hot dishes / Shawarma / Filled dishes
Diet: PP recipes
- Boiled chicken - 100 Grams
- Cheese - 30 Grams
- Lavash - 1 Piece
- Lettuce Leaves - 2 Pieces
- Tomato - 1 Piece
- Cucumber - 1 Piece
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Sour cream - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Tomato Paste - 1 Teaspoon
- Mustard - 0.5 Teaspoons
How to cook "PP shawarma"
1. First, boil the chicken, divide it into fibers. Cut vegetables into small pieces: tomatoes and onions - into rings, cucumbers - into rings. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater. 2. Prepare the sauce: mix mustard with sour cream and tomato paste. Brush the pita bread with sauce. Arrange the lettuce and filling, alternating between them. 3. Then wrap the edges of the pita bread and roll it into a roll. You can serve hot or cold. Enjoy your meal!