Dough For Pies With Cabbage In The Oven - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Dough For Pies With Cabbage In The Oven - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Homemade savory baked goods are a great idea for a hearty snack, a snack for work or a picnic, for example. I want to show you how to make a dough for pies with cabbage in the oven simply and tasty.
A delicate, airy dough needs one main ingredient - fresh and quality yeast. Without them, the pies will be thick and not as tasty. Take some time to dough, and then let the dough come well in a warm place. However, the process itself is so simple that I think that it will not cause difficulties for anyone.
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Pies
Cuisine geography: Russian cuisine
- Water - 360 Milliliters (milk can be used)
- Vegetable oil - 120 Milliliters (odorless)
- Flour - 4.5-5 cups (240ml)
- Sugar - 2.5 Art. spoons
- Salt - 1 tbsp. spoon (no slide)
- Fresh yeast - 25 grams (or 1 tsp dry)
Number of Servings: 15-20
How to cook "Dough for pies with cabbage in the oven"
1. Dissolve sugar and yeast in warm water. Mix thoroughly. Cover with a clean towel and keep warm. 2. After about half an hour (the time depends on the temperature and quality of the yeast) the dough will be ready. 3. Place it in a deep bowl. Add the flour sifted with salt in small portions. 4. In the process, pour in vegetable oil. 5. Knead the dough, put it in a bowl, cover with a towel and leave again in a warm place for an hour somewhere. 6. Then knead the dough and let it rise again.