Quiche With Mushrooms And Chicken - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Quiche With Mushrooms And Chicken - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Do you like jellied pies? For example, I just adore them. I want to share one option on how to cook quiche with mushrooms and chicken. It's delicious, satisfying and not difficult at all. A wonderful recipe!
The good thing about this snack pie is that it can be eaten both warm and cold. In addition to the main ingredients, you can always add cheese, vegetables or canned peas to the filling, for example, as in this version. Kish is a great idea for a snack or a hearty lunch and dinner. Indulge in a delicious treat without much hassle.
Purpose: For lunch / For an afternoon snack / For a festive table
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Mushrooms / Dough
Dish: Baking / Pies / Quiche
- Butter - 120 Grams
- Flour - 1 Glass
- Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Water - 5 Art. spoons (approximately)
- Mushrooms - 250 Grams
- Chicken Breast - 250 Grams
- Cottage cheese - 100 grams (or soft cheese)
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 1-3 Cloves
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Sour cream - 100 grams
- Vegetable oil - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt, spices, herbs - To taste
- Canned Peas or Corn - 100 Grams (optional)
How to cook "Quiche with mushrooms and chicken"
1. Prepare the ingredients for the dough. 2. Combine butter with flour and salt, crush into crumbs. Pour in ice (!!!) water little by little, kneading a homogeneous dough. You can use the help of technology. Roll the finished dough into a ball and refrigerate for 30-40 minutes. 3. To prepare the filling, wash and dry the mushrooms, cut them into thin slices. Place in a skillet with a little oil and fry until tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste. 4. Fry the chicken fillet as well. In a separate skillet, fry the onions until golden brown. Finally, collect all the filling ingredients in one skillet and simmer on the stove for a couple of minutes. 5. While the filling is cooling, remove the dough from the refrigerator, roll it out thinly and place in an ovenproof dish. 6. Cut off excess edges, put a sheet of parchment or foil on top and cover with beans or peas,eg. Send the cake to bake for 12-15 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 degrees.