Bread With A Very Porous Crumb - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Bread With A Very Porous Crumb - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
If you prefer soft, "fluffy" bread, I suggest you learn how to make a very porous sourdough crumb bread. This bread turns out to be fragrant, with a pleasant thin crispy crust.
Many people like very soft bread, so I decided to share this recipe with you. Please note that such bread is not very high in height, but it is thanks to this that its crumb is very porous. Since this bread is made with sourdough, it is also very healthy, especially when it contains olive oil and black sesame seeds. You can replace olive oil with another vegetable oil, but it is olive oil that will give the finished baked goods a pleasant nutty flavor.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For an afternoon snack / Inexpensive
Main ingredient: Flour
Dish: Baking / Bread
Diet: Lean dishes
- Wheat flour - 800 grams (200 g - in the leaven, 600 g - in the dough)
- Water at room temperature - 560 grams (200 g - in the leaven, 360 g - in the dough)
- Sourdough (dough) - 400 Grams
- Olive Oil - 50 Grams
- Salt - 12 Grams
- Starter - 1-2 Art. spoons
- Black sesame seeds - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
How to make "Very Porous Crumb Bread"
1. Prepare the dough: put the starter starter in a bowl, add water and mix thoroughly. Add flour, stir. Cover the bowl with cling film and leave at room temperature for 8 hours. 2. Dilute the starter culture with water and mix well. Pour the starter culture into a mixing bowl, add the sifted flour and cover with foil for 30-40 minutes. Add salt, black sesame and olive oil. 3. Knead the dough in the kneader for 5 minutes at the second speed. Put the finished dough in a bowl greased with vegetable oil and round. Turn the dough over and cover with plastic wrap. 4. Leave at room temperature for 3 hours. After 30 minutes, stretch the dough by grabbing one end of it, pulling it out as much as possible, and folding it over to the opposite side of the bowl. 5. Cover the dough with a bowl and leave for 30 minutes, then fold again. Stretch the dough five times in total. Line the mold with parchment and cover with oil. Place the dough in a mold and cover with butter. 6. Cover the dough with a lid and leave at room temperature for 30-60 minutes. Bake the bread in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 20 minutes with the lid closed and another 25 minutes with the lid of the form open.